• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE 2012 Columbia MFE admission thread

Thank you Andy. By the way, I've just receive an email for an interview to Berkeley. They told me: blank paper and pen are the only allowed resources for the interview. Do you know the topics for the interview?? It is going to be my first interview :S

It looks like the deadline for application was Dec 1 last year? Does that mean this year's decision would be out a little later than last year since this year the deadline was Dec 15th. Sorry for being a little over concerned about those subtle issues..so anxious as time goes by though...I heard some ppl got an email from MFE asking for the transcript from last semester..but nothing happened to me yet..

It looks like the deadline for application was Dec 1 last year? Does that mean this year's decision would be out a little later than last year since this year the deadline was Dec 15th. Sorry for being a little over concerned about those subtle issues..so anxious as time goes by though...I heard some ppl got an email from MFE asking for the transcript from last semester..but nothing happened to me yet..
Did you check the Tracker, crispally
While you are there, make sure to add your timelines so we can wait for the result together. It's going to be fun ;)

Their website states "no later than 3rd week of february"

If you received one, congratulations. It would be nice if you can update theTracker with your timelines.
Not me:) Just got that info from my friends. There may be more notifications coming out directly from the Admission Office. The ones who got the interviews are students in the top 2 universities in China and they received an email from a current student in Columbia who is now in Beijing.

Back