• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Cornell FE 2013 Cornell MFE discussion

Hey all,

I just created a QQ group for the Cornell MFE 2013 program. Feel free to join us!
QQ number: 275668103

I'd love to join but I don't use QQ. Can you make a group with something like facebook?

Have heard nothing from Cornell so far. Does it mean that I have no chance?

that's for the third semester tho. First you'll have to survive two semesters of ithaca weather D:

Hi guys, I just received my cornell result and they told me that I am on the waitlist...do you know if the waitlist really "moves" or I should forget about getting into the program. Thanks!

are the admissions over ? i have not yet received any communication regarding my application status :(
Do they send a mail or can i check the status on the login page ?

the wait is a bummer :censored:

Back