• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin 2013 MIT MFin Interview Invites (For the class Entering Summer 2013)

Hahah . . . Its funny how all the MIT MFin 20xx threads through the past 3 years get all dramatical in the end. I hate this decision deadline system. You should just get up someday, read the email and BANG! It should hit you hard ...

Hate the wait.
The Ctrl and R buttons aren't working anymore man.

I can't observe this thread calmly anymore without participating. The wait is truly killing me. Didn't get a call either. Am I the only girl in the discussion?

I can't observe this thread calmly anymore without participating. The wait is truly killing me. Didn't get a call either. Am I the only girl in the discussion?

The more I wait, the more convincing it becomes that the calls are reserved specifically for the God-profile candidates who scored the 30 Grand tuition waiver.

It would a lot better if everyone in this thread who applied puts their timelines on the tracker. It will help with the waiting and suspense since we can see everyone progress.

The more I wait, the more convincing it becomes that the calls are reserved specifically for the God-profile candidates who scored the 30 Grand tuition waiver.
I guess u r absolutely right. They deserve a call yet we don't ....so MIT tortured us

Ok ... I'm officially going to need therapy if they make me wait any longer now. :(

I dont think it as torture. Its more like Sloan's way of asserting "Meritocracy domination. Be prepared. Darwinism at its best."

Hahaha.. If things go well, I guess I have just had a chat with 8-9 of my future classmates and homies right now.

Ok ... I'm officially going to need therapy if they make me wait any longer now.

True that. Impending nervous breakdown.

Oh yeah.... get ready to fight to the top of the food chain... Well I don't mind fighting as long as I get the chance to do so. ;)

Just got the admit decision online... Got an email saying to check the online status.

Ok. For sure. Andy I truly understand the importance of the Tracker as a prospective applicant and am updating it right now. I DEDICATE this admit to Andy and Quantnet.

And its done!

how can you tag someone ? Donno how to do that!

Tracker updated. Yup a big thank you to QN and this forum...it's 5:40am here in Singapore and I haven't had a wink of sleep since 2. This forum has been damn good company...

Back