• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin 2013 MIT MFin Interview Invites (For the class Entering Summer 2013)

This thread is intended as a place where you can post your interview invites for MIT Master of Finance program, so other people may know when to get their auto-refresh addons for their web-browsers online and when to give in to the crushing despair.

Please post your round and the date and hour you received the invite at.

Thanks in advance and good luck to you all.

hey..have u received the interview invite..when is your interview.. can u share your profile please..

No, I haven't received the invite yet.

This thread is just intended for just allowing all MIT MFin applicants to see when R1 invites and onwards start, when people actually start receiving their invites etc.

ok thanks... they are expected to conduct the interviews in first week of dec.. so i presume it should be coming this week or early next week.. lets see...

Any idea how many people applied and how many they're looking for in R1? Also, do you reckon they've already sent out all interview requests for R1?
No response from their end yet for me either, I'm afriad.

Any idea how many people applied and how many they're looking for in R1? Also, do you reckon they've already sent out all interview requests for R1?
No response from their end yet for me either, I'm afriad.
No idea here. I do not think they have sent all of them. They said they will send them until the mid of Dec. Let's be patient...

I attended the online session, they said the invitations would be sent until the final decision releasing date. Anyway, let's hope.

I believe interview invites have confidentiality clauses (although I have no idea whether the confidentiality is meant for the interview invite itself or the details like the time and place of the interview), so people might be unwilling to share their status, even if they received one.

Hey,

Could somebody tell me if the final decisions will also be released in a staggered manner (similar to the invites) or ll decisions will be released on 15th of Jan?

Also could someone give me a rough guess of the ratio of rejects to admits after the interview call.

Thanks

Hey,

Could somebody tell me if the final decisions will also be released in a staggered manner (similar to the invites) or ll decisions will be released on 15th of Jan?

Also could someone give me a rough guess of the ratio of rejects to admits after the interview call.

Thanks

You can find the information you requested on MIT's website. Not to be rude but all you have do is be proactive(?) and do some clicks on the website.

Back