• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin 2013 MIT MFin Interview Invites (For the class Entering Summer 2013)

I heard they call one day before the decision deadline...*fingers crossed*.. Do they call international candidates located outside of US too?

I thought they said decisions are communicated after 5pm through ApplyYourselfAccount tomorrow?

Yup heard that too, but I am pretty sure they call people who got in, so maybe they would start calling tmrw and all decisions are released at 5. Ahhhh

same here.. Its nailbitin'.
Insanely tense.

Anyone know if they call international numbers?

Oh God! How are you guys handling this stress? I'm through with my nails ans starting on my fingers now. :sick:

I am halfway through a bottle of Johnny black. Just kept it aside. Will finish it either in depression or celebration now.

something very frustrating just happened- i study in the UK (and am there currently) and put my home + home mobile (singapore) numbers on my application. my mom received a call on my home phone from someone at MIT, but before she could give them my UK number the person said they would email me and hung up! she didn't even tell my mom if i got in or not! anyone received any calls?

umm.. from cambridge uni, doing a joint undergrad degree in economics, environment and law, gre quant 170, verbal 166, writing 5; on track for double first class honors, varsity sportsman- what else do people write in these things?

Back