• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin 2013 MIT MFin Interview Invites (For the class Entering Summer 2013)

Congratulations to those who got in and for those who didn't, its not the end of the world! Don't give up!

So... what happens to the waitlisted applicants? I'm still waitlisted from round I and the deadline for accepting another school's offer is coming up in less than a month.

All,

1) University of Cali, Berkeley (white collar dacoits)
2) Uni of St. gallen (dirt cheap tuition,but high cost of living)
3) Duisenberg School of Finance (50% schol given + the rest of the fees + living expenses to be funded by uni itself through loan from ING... in short I dont need to give/arrange a penny)
4) Frankfurt school of finance and management (reasonably priced but a 2 yr program - so i lose one yr)
5) Uni of melbourne (white collar dacoits + 2 yr program. However I am getting a post study work visa of 2 yrs after the course which means they cant kick me out)
6) European business school, germany admit (50% scholarship. Also cheap and arranges funds for student + there is the option of a dual degree from one of their 200+ partner institutes which includes the likes of NYU, Uni of Toronto, NTU,) HEC Lausanne, Oxford and so on)

Can you please advise which one I should choose

I have a question about interview rounds at MIT and would appreciate your help. A few people here were talking about Round 1 and Round 2 interviews during last year's application cycle. Do the people invited to round 1 interview submit their applications earlier than those invited to round 2 interviews? Or does MIT take in all applications on one deadline and then assign applicants different interview rounds? I checked the MIT MFin website and couldn't find any information about rounds. All they have is a single deadline of Jan 5, 2015 by which all applications must be submitted. Can someone please shed some light on this?

I have a question about interview rounds at MIT and would appreciate your help. A few people here were talking about Round 1 and Round 2 interviews during last year's application cycle. Do the people invited to round 1 interview submit their applications earlier than those invited to round 2 interviews? Or does MIT take in all applications on one deadline and then assign applicants different interview rounds? I checked the MIT MFin website and couldn't find any information about rounds. All they have is a single deadline of Jan 5, 2015 by which all applications must be submitted. Can someone please shed some light on this?

They only have one dead line. They will start reviewing all the application after the dead line. As far as I know, there is no multiple rounds unlike UCB, CMU and etc

Back