• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE 2015 UCB MFE 4th round

Do any of you guys know what the UCB MFE Internship stats of the Class of 2015 are ?

My application status says "application under review". Is this any different from HOLD?
I received a mail that admission decision will be out by 17th Dec.
I had my first interview with an alumus but didn't have one with the program director (Linda) yet. Guess this is a bad sign?

i am in the same boat @SungHwan
i am not very optimistic to be honest.. perhaps they are deciding whether to put us on hold or on a waitlist.. thats my two cents on the topic.. unless someone knows anything different

Still under review and also received the email regarding late admission results.

@Baixue are you referring to the mail which says that the results will be out by dec 17? does any one know if anything like this happened last year as well?

Hi guys, I received e-mail from Linda asking to call last night. what does this mean. I have not received the call yet.

thats good news i think
you will get the call soon enough
i havent received any emails.. guess its curtains for me!

Back