• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE 2015 UCB MFE 4th round

Hey, has anyone received an invitation for interview from UCB MFE? I have applied in october 15th and I haven't received yet.

How was the interview and when have they scheduled your interview?

I also had an interview. Now I would just like to hear an accept or reject decision as I've been accepted into my other programs and need to reply to those offers soon.

even i am still waiting...
i believe there are 8-10 apps as per the tracker that are awaiting decision.
Is December 15th the last date to hear back on the result?
Thanks.

Since I haven't seen much activity in the trackers thought I'd just say that my friend also applied 4th round and got accepted about 2 weeks ago. He's pretty much the number one student in our course's history, so not surprised.

I see 10-12 applications on the tracker who haven't heard back.. hopefully there would be a communication today from the adcom
Wasn't December 15 the last date for the communication?

Back