• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MSOR 2018 Spring info

Hi,

Does anyone know something about MSOR spring ? It has been a weird year because I didn't find any tracker in Quantnet regarding the MSOR 2018 Spring.

What is the acceptance rate ? When would I know the admission and when would I get an interview from them?
Even if applicants are on the buyer side, this program is still highly selective, so knowing more is the better.

If there is someone who also applied 2018Spring, can we discuss this ?

Hey, I also applied to columbia msor for spring. Have you heard anything from them yet?

Hey, I also applied and I received an interview email two days ago. Have you guys heard anything from them yet?

Back