• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

2022 QuantNet Rankings of Financial Engineering (MFE) Programs

2022-QUANTNET-TOP-PROGRAMS.svg

We are pleased to announce the publication of the QuantNet 2022 Rankings of Financial Engineering programs.
If you are a prospective student looking at programs to apply to, please keep in mind the ongoing challenges and short/long term outlook of each program.
The full 2022 QuantNet MFE ranking is here. For comparison, the 2021 QuantNet MFE ranking is here.

Congrats, Andy, on another year of rankings. It should be noted that only select programs were invited to participate per our last conversation and request. I am confident that had the program I represent (Rutgers FSRM) been invited, we would be right up there among the top 25.

MIT and JHU don't have the tick mark associated with STEM programs in 2022 rankings. (Eligible STEM degree as designated by DHS for the OPT purpose.)

What a terrible ranking, the initiator of the QuantNet is form Baruch, so make the Baruch be the first and
If you actually did proper research, for example, (1) check LinkedIn profiles and (2) cross-check between different school's MFE curriculums/course syllabi and the green book/150 Most Freq Asked Questions on Quant Interviews/etc, you'd realize how bad this tfetimes ranking is--which you clearly did not...
delete all the other programs which might be better than Baruch. I believe tfetimes ranking will be a better choice.
LOL. The only main difference between the tfetimes' and QuantNet's ranking is that the tfetimes' ranking shows more programs ranked even lower (than Baruch if we follow your preferred ranking system)--presumably more cash-cows...

What a terrible ranking, the initiator of the QuantNet is form Baruch, so make the Baruch be the first and delete all the other programs which might be better than Baruch. I believe tfetimes ranking will be a better choice.
The 25% Mean GRE Score dominates TFE times ranking, while Full-Time Graduates Employed 3 Months after Graduation only weighs 5%. This definitely does not make any sense.

Back