• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM 2023 UChicago MSFM

At this time, your application is under review by our Admissions Committee. You will have a decision released by March 10, otherwise, your application fee will be refunded.
Receive this email. I am wondering did you guys receive similar things.

At this time, your application is under review by our Admissions Committee. You will have a decision released by March 10, otherwise, your application fee will be refunded.
Receive this email. I am wondering did you guys receive similar things.
A few minutes ago, I received a similar one. Is this a good sign, or are we done? =(

For those considering Chicago, it seems there has been a spike in crime in the Hyde Park area near the university campus. It has been on going for the past several years and many students and faculty members were targeted.
It's worth it to contact the school to see if this is still an ongoing concern.

For those considering Chicago, it seems there has been a spike in crime in the Hyde Park area near the university campus. It has been on going for the past several years and many students and faculty members were targeted.
It's worth it to contact the school to see if this is still an ongoing concern.
Meredith from the UChicago program gave some color on this a while back. She and other students said that they don’t feel any less safe than they would than other places in Chicago and Chicago PD and UChicago PD have stepped up their presence.

Meredith from the UChicago program gave some color on this a while back. She and other students said that they don’t feel any less safe than they would than other places in Chicago and Chicago PD and UChicago PD have stepped up their presence.
I hope Chicago turns this problem around quickly. It affects business and tourism a lot. I visited Chicago in 2017 and it was a great place to visit but things got worse the last few years.
The mayor even lost her re-election because of crime issue.
"Polls showed public safety is by far the top concern among residents of the third-largest U.S. city."

I hope Chicago turns this problem around quickly. It affects business and tourism a lot. I visited Chicago in 2017 and it was a great place to visit but things got worse the last few years.
The mayor even lost her re-election because of crime issue.
"Polls showed public safety is by far the top concern among residents of the third-largest U.S. city."
Yep, Chicago residents realize they want change. Politics aside, not many candidates can do much worse than Lightfoot.

26 - 27 of feb, i also emailed Meredith and she advised everything should be wrapped up on March 10th

Hi all, I just received my decision letter, I'm accepted with 60% in scholarships! I applied at the first round. On the 21st of February Meredith promptly emailed me because the committee wanted an additional letter of recommendation (for a position I hold in a student fund) which I delivered about a week later. I initially was told that I would receive my admission on the 10th of March, but I received it on the 3rd instead. I'm going to accept, if anyone here is admitted and plans on enrolling, do get in touch!

Back