• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM 2023 UChicago MSFM

Waitlisted as well. Gotten into programs with higher bars already so pretty confused with their criteria......

On a side note, for people that just received an offer from them, did they offer you scholarships by any means?

Has anyone who’s been rejected by Chicago passed other programs? I already got rejected by Chicago and UCB and I’m kinda losing hope…

Has anyone who’s been rejected by Chicago passed other programs? I already got rejected by Chicago and UCB and I’m kinda losing hope…
Hi man, being rejected by programs doesn't mean anything. Even the students who are in the top programs are struggling to find a job... Just take a break, focus on what you want to do, and try your best:giggle:

Hi man, being rejected by programs doesn't mean anything. Even the students who are in the top programs are struggling to find a job... Just take a break, focus on what you want to do, and try your best:giggle:
Thank you 🥺 I’ll be getting a student loan as an international student so I really need a good school to have better chances of landing a job in the US 🥲

Thank you 🥺 I’ll be getting a student loan as an international student so I really need a good school to have better chances of landing a job in the US 🥲
That sucks. I mean there is just nothing we can do after submitting the application. I guess we will keep hope...😃

Hi bro, do you mean that you are rejected officially by UCB MFE for 2024 spring?

Back