• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin A very Stressful time for MIT Mfin

In, their websites, they say,
The Admissions Team will begin sending MFin interview invitations starting tomorrow, January 21st and will continue to send them periodically through Friday, February 14th. If you are not invited for an interview, you will receive a final decision from us by February 14th. We request that applicants do not email the Admissions Committee inquiring about their interview invitation status. We understand that this is a stressful time for applicants and we very much appreciate your patience.

And now, I don't receive an invite. A little bit hopeless for me, I want to have a nice Spring Festival, but it seems a very stressful Festival.

Did MIT release interview offers only in 21st January?
I'm wondering how many offers did they release.

Did MIT release interview offers only in 21st January?
I'm wondering how many offers did they release.
from tracker and dates of interviews it looks like theyve sent out more than just the first batch on jan 21. however those might be late updaters and international interviews, which r going on now/next week accoridng to the mit sloan emails/blogs

Back