• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE about 2013 Columbia MFE Admission

Someone said they started conducting another round of interviews, so does it mean the results won't be announced around these days?

Someone said they started conducting another round of interviews, so does it mean the results won't be announced around these days?
I had my interview two weeks ago, but I got an additional invitation today
(they said it was a system error) . Here is the part of invitation email that was not included in the first round.
"Please note that it is likely some admissions decisions will be made for other students before your interview at the end of the week. Rest assured that we will not make a decision on your application until after your interview."

(they said it was a system error) . Here is the part of invitation email that was not included in the first round.
"Please note that it is likely some admissions decisions will be made for other students before your interview at the end of the week. Rest assured that we will not make a decision on your application until after your interview."
I got the second invitation as well. Did you confirm with them about it being a system error?

Yep. I called them. Then I got an additional email saying it was a mistake.

Thanks! Good luck to everyone! :)

Got an email just now, got 'waitlisted' :(. Anyone has statistics any statistics from recent years about the list and the rough change of being accepted in the end?

Best check your mail. Good luck!

Hi Guys,
I have received a mail saying to deposit 2500 USD before March 5, 2013 to secure a place in class. Well the deposit option only shows the credit card route. Can anyone suggest if there are any other ways to make the payment, since not everyone has a CC with that much limit. Can I make the payment through a VISA enabled debit card?

Back