• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Admissions statistics

Hi, I am considering applying for FE at CUNY, and I was looking at the job placement statistics. From what I understand, CUNY is an evening program, so most students already have jobs, while they are at school. How does one interpret these statistics? What is the placement rate and compensation for students who are not currently employed at financial institutions.

Thanks for your comments. I am a non-traditional student (went back to school after many years) at UVA, with a major in computer science. I will be graduating in May 2008, and planning to apply for MFE at CUNY for 2008. Do you have any events for potential 2008 applicants? Is there any mailing list, I can sign up and find out when and where these events are?

The only college in CUNY system with an MFE program is Baruch so you don't have to confused yourself with the huge CUNY system. Just say Baruch MFE and everyone knows ;)

Between the info from the chat transcript, on this forum and on the FAQ, I believe we cover almost everything.

Back