• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Advice needed

Hello...I have been working for nearly 10 years as a multi-market technical analyst for a number of top retail FX brokers (fxpro being one of these).. And during these years I have been developing many trading systems in Excel (currently working on translating them to python).. Examples are automated Elliott waves breakouts, automated level strength evaluator, Bollinger bands fader and intraday fx sentiment trader (around 80 systems)...I have a usual management education from a polytechnics university (non mathematical).. Can I hope to be considered as the entry quantitative researcher at a small/medium sized fund?. Or I would need to attain a python certification from my university to be considered? I am 39. ThanksAdrian

Back