• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

An Open Heart and A Closed Heart

I received this message in an email today and just wanted to share it with all of you.

An Open Heart Is:
Enlarged
Soft
Open
Bright
Warm
Full
A Closed Heart Is:
Shriveled
Small
Hard
Dark
Cold
Hollow
Tucked Deep Inside a Protective Wall

--------------------------------------------------------------

The World stands out on either side
No wider than the heart is wide;
Above the world is stretched the sky,--
No higher than the soul is high.
The heart can push the sea and land
Farther away on either hand;
The soul can split the sky in two,
And let the face of God shine through.
-- Edna St. Vincent Millay
"Renascence" (selection)

:-({|=

Bridgett said:
I received this message in an email today and just wanted to share it with all of you.
Thanks for sharing Bridgett, it was very thoughtful of you. So long you don't send us the emails that end with
Forward this email to 10 of your friends within 10 minutes. DO NOT delete this email, something bad will happen to you if you do. Ms. Smokka Wee in Arkansas ignored our warning, deleted the email and consequently was pull over and ticketed for not wearing a seatbell.

Happy weekend everyone.

No worries, Andy -- I also don't like those forwarded emails, and I won't do that to any of you. :)

A friend of mine is writing something on "feeling God's love every day". The purpose of it is to help everyone to feel joy everyday. She sent me her rough draft just so that I could help her with some ideas. While reading it I thought that some of the things could benefit us at AMF family. You don't need to forward anything. All you need is to read and practice what you've learned. ;-)

Bridgett said:
No worries, Andy
Si, me no worry.
Bridgett said:
I also don't like those forwarded emails, and I won't do that to any of you. :)
Muy bien. Gracias. :-
Bridgett said:
A friend of mine is writing something on "feeling God's love every day". The purpose of it is to help everyone to feel joy everyday. She sent me her rough draft just so that I could help her with some ideas. While reading it I thought that some of the things could benefit us at AMF family. You don't need to forward anything. All you need is to read and practice what you've learned. ;-)
I learn something new about our Bridgett everyday. So you are God-fearing, love-sharing, fun-loving, Starbuck-sipping, Prada-wearing, hard-working, party-hopping, fast-thinking, forum-posting ,....what can't you do Brid? More power to you :P
Look like someone can be a mod of this forum (hint hint).

Back