Cornell FE Anybody still waiting for Cornell FE? No news yet

Called Kathy King and the Main Office, nobody answered the phone. Then wrote a couple of emails, no replies...So just curious if there are anyone in this forum still waiting for a dicision (not WL) ? I mean, I have heard no news at all except that App complete email and the High volume email...

Looking at all the "pending" applications for Cornell in the Tracker for this year. I assume most of those did not hear back yet.

Hopefully it's not because they are too happy to forget they have an oblication to update the tracker...
That shows immaturity. I you want to take advantage of the tracker benefits, you need to participate whether accepted or not. The value is in the # of applications tracked and it will be useless if only accepted students update theirs. Remember that there is the option to keep the application private!!!

I saw on the tracker that someone was interviewed by Cornell. Does anyone have an idea of what type of interview Cornell FE conducts? Technical or non-technical?

I saw on the tracker that someone was interviewed by Cornell. Does anyone have an idea of what type of interview Cornell FE conducts? Technical or non-technical?

I think you have been admitted by Cornell. My Friend told me no technical question asked. CMU's interview is still sending now. By the way, I see in the tracker someone off the waitlist to admit today. Good luck!

I think you have been admitted by Cornell. My Friend told me no technical question asked. CMU's interview is still sending now. By the way, I see in the tracker someone off the waitlist to admit today. Good luck!
I have been admitted by Cornell. However, I saw someone who was admitted a few days ago who also had an interview. This person is listed as anonymous on the tracker. I was wondering what kind of interview this person received.