• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Cornell FE Anybody still waiting for Cornell FE? No news yet

Called Kathy King and the Main Office, nobody answered the phone. Then wrote a couple of emails, no replies...So just curious if there are anyone in this forum still waiting for a dicision (not WL) ? I mean, I have heard no news at all except that App complete email and the High volume email...

Unless u have exceptionally stong credentials...no news means bad news :(

Hopefully it's not because they are too happy to forget they have an oblication to update the tracker...
That shows immaturity. I you want to take advantage of the tracker benefits, you need to participate whether accepted or not. The value is in the # of applications tracked and it will be useless if only accepted students update theirs. Remember that there is the option to keep the application private!!!

I wrote emails too but no response. All I can do is just waiting for the result.....:(

I saw on the tracker that someone was interviewed by Cornell. Does anyone have an idea of what type of interview Cornell FE conducts? Technical or non-technical?

I saw on the tracker that someone was interviewed by Cornell. Does anyone have an idea of what type of interview Cornell FE conducts? Technical or non-technical?

I think you have been admitted by Cornell. My Friend told me no technical question asked. CMU's interview is still sending now. By the way, I see in the tracker someone off the waitlist to admit today. Good luck!

I think you have been admitted by Cornell. My Friend told me no technical question asked. CMU's interview is still sending now. By the way, I see in the tracker someone off the waitlist to admit today. Good luck!
I have been admitted by Cornell. However, I saw someone who was admitted a few days ago who also had an interview. This person is listed as anonymous on the tracker. I was wondering what kind of interview this person received.

Back