C++ Programing for Financial Engineering Online Certificate. Join hundreds of graduates from over 35 countries on 5 continents.

Advanced C++11/C++14 and Multidisciplinary Applications Online Certificate. Launched in January 2017.

Chicago MSFM Anyone going to Chicago MSFM?

Discussion in 'Quant Programs' started by sherryyu, 4/14/18.

1. sherryyu

sherryyu New Member

Hi,

I'm an incoming student for the program and I wonder if there's a chat group for new students?

Thanks!

2. somya harjai

somya harjai Member

Hey, let me know if there's a chat group for fall'18 students

3. yinanchen

yinanchen New Member

The admitted students from China form a WeChat group. If you don't mind communicating in Chinese, you can contact me privately.

4. DiamondLemon

DiamondLemon Member

Hi, cong! And could you please tell me how many people are in that Wechat group now? Because I still did not receive any updates from this program.

5. yinanchen

yinanchen New Member

Not many, 36 now. UChi says they will keep sending offers till 4.30. So there are still chances.

6. DiamondLemon

DiamondLemon Member

Sure. Thank you. Hope we can become classmates!

7. Liu Guixin

Liu Guixin Member
      C++ Certified

That comforts me a little bit. I haven't received any ad.'s from any programs, and it's really frustrating.

8. BennettJackson

BennettJackson New Member

Hey me and some other students just formed a GroupMe. If you want to join just DM and I’ll share the link! (@sherryyu as well)

Transcending likes this.
  9. Jiajie Liu

Jiajie Liu New Member
      C++ Certified

88 chinese in the wechat group now.

10. DiamondLemon

DiamondLemon Member

And do you know how many of them will come to this program?

11. Transcending

Transcending New Member

I will be attending in the Fall! Feel free to message me if you would like to link up and connect. We also have a GroupMe for some of the other admitted students as @BennettJackson has mentioned

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice