• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MSOR Anyone got a response from MSOR department?

Hi,

Has anyone receive an interview invitation or heard anything back from Columbia MSOR?
I have not heard anything back from the school yet. Is it likely to receive an interview invitation near end of March?

I just got an email about interview invitation, anyone on the same boat? (Redirected from MFE)

Ok... I have applied in November... 4 months... and still nothing. I wonder if it is because my undergraduate degree is pending or something else..

Ok... I have applied in November... 4 months... and still nothing. I wonder if it is because my undergraduate degree is pending or something else..
It's really hard to say...Just be patient...Applying for Grad. School is all about waiting...

Hey, guys I just got interview invitation today and I am redirected from MFE.

No news as of yet from the dept.

Anyone who applied directly for MSOR got an interview as of yet??
Or is it just MFE people getting interviews right now?

I also applied directly to MSOR but haven't heard anything yet... I hope no news is good news!

Already got AD from MSOR on Wednesday. I was redirected from MSFE and had no interview.

Back