• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MSOR Anyone got a response from MSOR department?

anyone has interviewed already and wanna share questions they asked?

Hello everyone! I know that many people here were invited to an interview for the MSOR course. I am too, so I need your help please. The email said that when I click on the interview tab and accept the interview offer, they will contact me to schedule the interview within two weeks. Could somebody please tell me the exact process ? How many days after you accepted the interview they contacted you and how many days after that you had the interview? Were they flexible with the date or they just ask you for a specific day?

Anyone did interview already, but still no response from CU?
They tried to finish all by 15 Apr. I still receive nothing from them while a lot of applicants got their offers on the same day of their interview...sigh

Four days after I accepted the invitation for an interview, I received an email from an IEOR ambassador with a specific date and time for a skype interview. I was offered an admission a few hours after the interview. Hope this helps

My apologies for the slightly indiscrete question but those who were admitted, did you get any amount of funding from the department?

Hey anyone who's received the MSOR admit? and joining? Is there a fb group for the batch joining in fall 2014?

Back