• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Anyone got Columbia MFE interview?

So weird, I received and accepted invitation on Mon, but haven't got email from interviewer.

So weird, I received and accepted invitation on Mon, but haven't got email from interviewer.
Don't worry, I think you will get your interview soon, I also had to wait almost a week after receiving my invitation before being contacted for it.

it is supposed to provide admission decision or provide more information by the third week of Feb which end this weekend...
will the admissiona still be at w0rk on weekends? fear that already be rejected without any notification...

will the admissiona still be at w0rk on weekends? fear that already be rejected without any notification...
doubt if they are still at work during weekend...the decision deadline is shown on their FAQs admission questions section http://ieor.columbia.edu/admissions-questions
it seems that the interview process is bit delayed compared to last year... if I havent heard anything by monday, I probably gonna call or email them...

doubt if they are still at work during weekend...the decision deadline is shown on their FAQs admission questions section http://ieor.columbia.edu/admissions-questions
it seems that the interview process is bit delayed compared to last year... if I havent heard anything by monday, I probably gonna call or email them...
i emailed them a couple of days before.....without reply however....if you have any information, please do tell me.thank you soooooo much....

Hi yo yue,

I didn't get any email either. Did you call them? What did you get from them? Thank you for sharing your information!

Hi - got an invite to an interview, but didn't receive any email. I accepted only today morning. Think it's a big problem?

Hi yo yue,

I didn't get any email either. Did you call them? What did you get from them? Thank you for sharing your information!
Hey Run, got busy today and havent got a chance to follow up on this... I didnt locate a contact number or any sort from website... I mite shoot an email first... the problem is there is no way to know if they reviewed your application or not... maybe they are still sending out the invitations... so fingers crossed...

Last edited:
Hey Run, got busy today and havent got a chance to follow up on this... I didnt locate a contact number or any sort from website... I mite shoot an email first... the problem is there is no way to know if they reviewed your application or not... maybe they are still sending out the invitations... so figure crossed...

Thank you so much! I emailed them today, and waited for reply.

Hey guys, I am just wondering anyone who has already interviewed heard back from Columbia? (of course except the guy who got admitted already... ) I interviewed a week from now and still have not heard back from them. A bit worried...

Back