• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Anyone got Columbia MFE interview?

Has anyone been contacted by an IEOR ambassador yet? I pressed the 'Accept Invitation' button two days back but haven't received any further information...

I am still not getting an invitation. I submit my application on Jan 5.
Anyone submit on the same day get an interview ?

Has anyone been contacted by an IEOR ambassador yet? I pressed the 'Accept Invitation' button two days back but haven't received any further information...
I heard from them yesterday evening. My interviewer is a current student of the department. Don't worry, I am sure they will contact you soon.

I heard from them yesterday evening. My interviewer is a current student of the department. Don't worry, I am sure they will contact you soon.
Did the student contact you directly? Was there any flexibility in interview slots?

Did the student contact you directly? Was there any flexibility in interview slots?
He send me an email with proposed interview time. I replied and proposed a different time. He agreed. So I guess there is some flexibility.

I would really appreciate it if anyone who gets interview could ask interviewers whether all invitations have been sent out and has anyone already been admitted yet.
many thanks

Any student from China got the invitation? Is it due to special consideration of Chinese new year that they will delay the send out of invitation?

An international student who is a friend of mine in college also got one at the same time as myself (earlier this week) and interviewed at 9am on last friday (I was at 11, but we had different people interviewing us)

did anyone receive the invitation this week? I mean the week of 16th.
Just got an interview. No worry ! They are still sending interviews.
Hi, Yolo. When did you submit your application? I guess later submissions are served earlier

Is this specifically for MSFE? What's the interview scene for MSOR?

Does MSOR also have Interviews for admission? If yes, when did they sent it last year?

Is this specifically for MSFE? What's the interview scene for MSOR?

Does MSOR also have Interviews for admission? If yes, when did they sent it last year?
As I know, msor also has interviews but may be later than MSFE. This post is about msfe.

Back