• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NYU MSMF Anyone got results from NYU MSMF?

Anyone heard anything from NYU? In previous years they sent out some ADs in around 4.15 but seems nothing this year. Wonder if they have sent out all the offers.:(

Anyone heard anything from NYU? In previous years they sent out some ADs in around 4.15 but seems nothing this year. Wonder if they have sent out all the offers.:(
I'm also curious about this strange situation... I heard about no more than ten ads in mainland- -.. I wonder what's going on.

I'm also curious about this strange situation... I heard about no more than ten ads in mainland- -.. I wonder what's going on.
The most amazing thing is that the applicants of NYU MathFin are decreasing in recent 3 years.....

Last edited:
I have a deadline tomorrow 4/18 and have yet heard anything from NYU? Called them/Emailed them and the only answer I got was they still don't know when the result will be out... so I guess I have to pay the 2000+ deposit ... but seriously why did it take so long this year?

Hello guys .. i guess we all are still in d same boat, tho i do see some results coming out daily .. I called them yesterday and came to know that all the results would be out in 2 weeks time ... Also i have a small doubt, can someone let me know wht is the total amount of financial proof required in order to get I2o?

Hello guys .. i guess we all are still in d same boat, tho i do see some results coming out daily .. I called them yesterday and came to know that all the results would be out in 2 weeks time ... Also i have a small doubt, can someone let me know wht is the total amount of financial proof required in order to get I2o?

It would be around 90-100K. Tuition + fees + insurance will be about 63K. The rest is living expence. I'd expect 100K

Oh is it .. I thot we just have to provide proof just for the first year of expenses (personal + academic) ...

I wonder how many admissions have been sent out. It seems that about half been were sent out already, probably even more... :/

I'm not putting too much hope on this right now... :( Have seen loads of admissions coming out

within 2 weeks?!..all right..the rejection is on the way....god.

Lets hope for the best guys .. there would be people who got admitted in NYU but already paid initial deposit in other schools .. u never know .. whts d scene like coz even tho i do see multiple admits .. i dont see everyone willing to join.

There aren't any admits on Quantnet last week or this week. So no idea what to think of that :/ But about half of current applications are still pending. Unless the top students just avoid posting admits on Quantnet, then there should be more admits coming out...

I'm down to CMU and NYU for masters, declined everything else. Hard to rank these ones :/

Back