• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

CMU MSCF Anyone got the CMU MSCF Round 2 interview so far?

Do they send out the invitations all at once?

Still get nothing....

I don't think it means anything... I believe they will be sending invitations throughout the week. Plus, as far as I know, they don't interview all applicants. I can ask the interviewer this question on the 21st.

Good luck to all of us :|

...Still got nothing...... I applied for PT anyway......round2..

Hi Guys, a friend told me that the invitations are still pouring in, so don't worry. Maybe yours is on the way! :)
I received my interview invitation on 14th March. Would anyone happen to know what they ask in these interviews, and who is taking them this year? I asked a MSCF student and he said that Richard Bryant takes them. Is it true for this year as well?

Hi Guys, a friend told me that the invitations are still pouring in, so don't worry. Maybe yours is on the way! :)
I received my interview invitation on 14th March. Would anyone happen to know what they ask in these interviews, and who is taking them this year? I asked a MSCF student and he said that Richard Bryant takes them. Is it true for this year as well?

very good news, thx.
as far as I know, most applicants got interviewed by Bryant, no technical questions, so just relax

Hi guys, I received my interview invitation today and I was wondering whether anyone has an idea of current interview questions.

Don't worry too much about CMU interviews. It's just informal chat about your career goal, you interest in the program and what other programs you may have applied to. If you take it as a friendly chit chat, it will be actually enjoyable. Just a test for your English speaking skill.

And if they ask you how you learned about their program, make sure to mention Quantnet. By being a member here, it shows that you took the initiative to research online so it's a plus.

Don't worry too much about CMU interviews. It's just informal chat about your career goal, you interest in the program and what other programs you may have applied to. If you take it as a friendly chit chat, it will be actually enjoyable. Just a test for your English speaking skill.

And if they ask you how you learned about their program, make sure to mention Quantnet. By being a member here, it shows that you took the initiative to research online so it's a plus.
I don't think I would be familiar with this field without Quantnet! Thank you Quantnet :)

Definitely I'll.
Quantnet is awesome!

btw, they sent another small amount of interview invitations last night.

Roni, my interview is also on 21st. lol
Good luck!

Definitely I'll.
Quantnet is awesome!

btw, they sent another small amount of interview invitations last night.

Roni, my interview is also on 21st. lol
Good luck!

joyceyin, how do you know they sent some invitations last night, did you get one?

Back