• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

CMU MSCF Anyone got the interview invitation from MSCF 3rd round?

Any guys are the third round applicants?
Anyone got the interview invitation from MSCF 3rd round???
:)

Last edited:
Hi, friends!
Eh...students from waiting list of R1&R2 have been interviewed last week. Do you have any information about the number of 3rd Round applicants or admission rate?

Have no clue. My guess is that next week invitations should start coming...

All the best guys... from what I understand of the process, only serious candidates are interviewed... but keep in mind that if you ace the interview then you definitely bag some $$$!

Cheers!
Abhishek

All the best guys... from what I understand of the process, only serious candidates are interviewed... but keep in mind that if you ace the interview then you definitely bag some $$$!

Cheers!
Abhishek

Aha, I know. The interview invitation means the unofficial admission.
Thank you ~

Artur, Congrats! All the Best!

Were all invitations sent at once? Did anyone else get an interview invite in R3?

Thanks! I believe if there are still any invitations for interview they will be out by no later than today, cause the time slots start tomorrow. So far there are already 16 students registered for interview during 05/08 - 05/14. Anyone knows how many students get admitted during each round?

Last edited:
My interview was great. It was with Mr. Richard Bryant. I was asked where else I applied, about my internship, and about a Financial Markets Program at my school. Total time for that was about 10-15 minutes. The rest of the time I was asking questions. My understanding is that they interviewed a lot of students 30-40+ I'd say... Good Luck to all of us!!!

Back