• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Anyone has their own website?

I have one but it's controlled by ID and password :(. I'll make it public one day.

personal wiki and file repository. I have the latter for historical purposes.

I used to have a website for Naruto called worldofNaruto.com. It got pretty famous among the anime websites so I later launched another website devoted to Bleach called worldofBleach.com. Anyone here watches these animes?

Anyways..I was 15 at the time and just when my Ad revenues were approaching 1k per month, my biggest advertiser pulled the plug. I had to shut them down 6 months after that. It felt like pulling my heart out.

Making money out of a website is not as simple as people think.
Tell me about it. The thing is, you get attached. I practically lived on my websites and made good & loyal friends of the site fans. Have you ever managed to last more than 2 hours without checking on your little baby (quantnet)?

Nah - making money online is not so easy. My website is www.COOLGIFTSOURCE.com -- DO NOT BUY ANYTHING YET!

The site was public but has some issues and I am repairing. It consumes a tremendous amount of my time and cost me well over $10,000 in design, concept, and programming so far.

The potential is nice. I hope to re-open within a few weeks :cool:

My high school students like her :D.

Research was over a few years. I spoke with other managers/owners of similar sites (freeipod.com etc.) This site is truly unique in that you purchase the promotion AND the product. I have been working alongside a lawyer (and a judge) for a few years making sure the site is perfectly legal and legit.

The growth potential is exponential if I play my cards right.

Income =
Limit.jpg

...of course my wife thinks I am waaay too optimistic.

I'd wish to have my own made supporting website about mathematical stuff - non commercial. I'm planning to create one soon after I have completing writing the library.

My high school students like her :D.

Research was over a few years. I spoke with other managers/owners of similar sites (freeipod.com etc.) This site is truly unique in that you purchase the promotion AND the product. I have been working alongside a lawyer (and a judge) for a few years making sure the site is perfectly legal and legit.

The growth potential is exponential if I play my cards right.

Income = View attachment 1788

...of course my wife thinks I am waaay too optimistic.

Does time approach the same # in years? :D Anyway good luck

I was considering an IPO this summer but LinkedIn stole my thunder :D

I was considering an IPO this summer but LinkedIn stole my thunder :D

Summer is a bit inappropriate for the above rate of instant growth since people go on holidays, travel abroad. Try for Christmas when everyone is forgetting everything and want to get all the works (even future) done. ;)

@MRoss the site looks very cool and professional - what differentiates your site that puts it to the top - I didn't understand exactly what you meant by "you purchase the product and the promotion". I will try to spread the word once its up and running!

Back