• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM Anyone heard back from UChicago

We do not admit based on a number of spots, but rather the candidates who we feel can be successful in the program. I expect a number of admissions offers to continue going out over the next week.
Thank you for the information.

Yes, decisions to first round applicants are still going out over the next week.
Hi, I am still waiting for my decision. I saw a couple of admissions offers today, does this mean I am automatically rejected? Btw, do you send admissions offers by undergrad schools? Thanks for your reply.

Hi, I am still waiting for my decision. I saw a couple of admissions offers today, does this mean I am automatically rejected? Btw, do you send admissions offers by undergrad schools? Thanks for your reply.
The decision will come out next week, the admission officer said in previous post, there will be some offer next week. Meredith is the admission officer, watch her post as the official statement.

The decision will come out next week, the admission officer said in previous post, there will be some offer next week. Meredith is the admission officer, watch her post as the official statement.
Thanks for your reply. Since I learned that some of my classmates got admitted today, I am wondering if this program releases decisions based on schools or not. I am afraid that they have already finished sending admission decisions for my school.

Has anyone received a rejection yet? Am I correct to assume that if we don't get an offer until 18th, it's a rejection?

I think we'll get a rejection mail by 18th. Can we expect more admits in the coming week?

Thanks for your reply. Since I learned that some of my classmates got admitted today, I am wondering if this program releases decisions based on schools or not. I am afraid that they have already finished sending admission decisions for my school.
No, decisions are not sent out by undergraduate institution.

Has anyone received a rejection yet? Am I correct to assume that if we don't get an offer until 18th, it's a rejection?
All decisions will be sent out by the 18th. No matter what decision is made on your application, you'll receive a status update by the 18th.

Back