• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM Anyone heard back from UChicago

I think I can expect my rejection right now : (
I wouldn't lose hope, because in previous years, they have accepted people in April. This is true in both QN and Chinese forums. This might change this year, who knows. However, as Meredith says, admissions are still coming out!

I wouldn't lose hope, because in previous years, they have accepted people in April. This is true in both QN and Chinese forums. This might change this year, who knows. However, as Meredith says, admissions are still coming out!
Thx for your encouragement : ) Best of luck to both of us!

Thank you to everyone who has provided all kinds of information here in this forum. It is really helpful.:thumbsup:
Congratulations!!! I wonder that when did you get the offer? Did you receive an email or just check the application system by chance? Thanks!

Congratulations!!! I wonder that when did you get the offer? Did you receive an email or just check the application system by chance? Thanks!
I received an email to let me check my status. The email was sent to me about 5 or 6 hours ago.

Hi, I just recieved my acceptance late last night (India Time). Did we start a chat group (whatsapp/discord) for admitted students ?

Back