• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM Anyone heard back from UChicago

One of my recommendation letters was submitted one week after Jan 14. Will I still receive a decision tomorrow?

One of my recommendation letters was submitted one week after Jan 14. Will I still receive a decision tomorrow?
One of mine was submitted on the last week of Jan . I emailed them regarding the same and Meredith confirmed that I'd receive my decision by tomorrow. So I guess the same would hold for you

Do you guys think that there are any spots left ? Or they will just send rejections today

Well, finally got some closure and hopefully I can sleep better from now on. I just wish more unis can be like MIT and reject you when they make their decision instead of making applicants wait until the last possible moment. I guess this is a case where ignorance is bliss.

Thanks to everyone that offered insights, or words of encouragement to anyone! Big congrats to everyone that got an offer! I think it was an extra difficult year to gain admission.

Back