• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM Anyone heard from Chicago MSFM?

They say only people who didn't upload the video or lacked responses to certain question will be receiving the interview. Don't worry! Wish you good news.

Don't worry about the interviews Francis, I never had an interview either and got an acceptance. Good luck!

Anna karina, congrats!
Any other who gave the Interview?

I got my offer today as well with 30% tuition waived. I didn't have an interview. I submitted one day before the deadline. Hope this will help you guys!

Got mine! I have not received email notifications, but there is an update in my application status page. Anyone is considering going?

On the same page(application status) there is a link saying 'Status Update'. That's the link to the decision letter. Good luck all!

Back