Columbia MSOR Anyone heard from the MSOR program after interview?

Mehrab Kooner

I only just got my waitlist notice yesterday, which stated I would hear back from them in early May. They must have a ranking order for the waitlist. Let's just hope this year a lot of people are turning down offers.

After receiving an offer from a different University that I couldn't refuse, I have withdrawn my Columbia MSOR application. Hopefully that frees up a 'spot' for someone else. Good luck all!

Yuhang Wang

C++ Student
After receiving an offer from a different University that I couldn't refuse, I have withdrawn my Columbia MSOR application. Hopefully that frees up a 'spot' for someone else. Good luck all!
Can I ask when did you refuse the offer?
Thank you.

nick_nicholas

SSH Did you get any response?
I have not received any response yet.
In my e-mail, they state that I would hear some response by the end of April as same as your e-mail.

tostii

Received a very generic email saying that they could not accommodate additional students and was given the option to stay on the wait list. I have already committed to another school, so oh well....

SSH

Received a very generic email saying that they could not accommodate additional students and was given the option to stay on the wait list. I have already committed to another school, so oh well....
Same here... I don't understand why did they still ask us to be on the wait list if they can't accomodate more students at this point....