• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MSOR Anyone heard from the MSOR program after interview?

I only just got my waitlist notice yesterday, which stated I would hear back from them in early May. They must have a ranking order for the waitlist. Let's just hope this year a lot of people are turning down offers.

Got interviewed for MSOR over 3 weeks ago.....[crickets].....still waiting for any response.. I just need to know :(

After receiving an offer from a different University that I couldn't refuse, I have withdrawn my Columbia MSOR application. Hopefully that frees up a 'spot' for someone else. Good luck all!

SSH Did you get any response?
I have not received any response yet.
In my e-mail, they state that I would hear some response by the end of April as same as your e-mail.

Received a very generic email saying that they could not accommodate additional students and was given the option to stay on the wait list. I have already committed to another school, so oh well....

Received a very generic email saying that they could not accommodate additional students and was given the option to stay on the wait list. I have already committed to another school, so oh well....
Same here... I don't understand why did they still ask us to be on the wait list if they can't accomodate more students at this point....

Back