Columbia MFE Anyone still waiting for Columbia MFE?

miaaaaa

Anyone heard anything from the waitlist?
Nothing. I'm wondering Columbia will release all the results till the deadline of 7.8. because I've heard someone has declined MSOR last week. but till now, nobody in the waitlist has received the admit.

Rahul Budhadev

Hi,

Just wanted to ask to people who are waitlisted for Columbia MSFE, does the waitlist status show on the application portal for all?

MrBigChest

C++ Student
Just to let y'all know, they sent me an email yesterday telling me that they were unable to admit me to MFE from the waitlist. The email also implied that the capacity is full. It also said that I can join MSOR or MSIE if I complete some prerequisites.

sac_labh

Just to let y'all know, they sent me an email yesterday telling me that they were unable to admit me to MFE from the waitlist. The email also implied that the capacity is full. It also said that I can join MSOR or MSIE if I complete some prerequisites.
Yeah, got a similar reply!

elvisliu

C++ Student
Yeah, got a similar reply!
I also got the same reply but I am not sure whether it is a conditional offer. I am wondering whether there is a possibility that I meet the requirements but they do not give me an offer.

sac_labh

I also got the same reply but I am not sure whether it is a conditional offer. I am wondering whether there is a possibility that I meet the requirements but they do not give me an offer.
AFAIK, it is a condition offer:
"To be successfully admitted, you must fulfill the following conditions..."
Mail them if you have any doubts.