• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Anyone still waiting for Columbia MFE?

Still haven't heard anything from Columbia MFE while my other admits' deposit deadlines are approaching.
Is there still room for ad? Am I rejected?

Same here. I'm comforting myself that, isn't their deposit deadlines appreaching a good news for us? Hopefully they would go to CMU or Princeton or UCB to release some room. orz

Same here. I'm comforting myself that, isn't their deposit deadlines appreaching a good news for us? Hopefully they would go to CMU or Princeton or UCB to release some room. orz
Hey. Thanks for the update. Do you know what the deposit deadline for them is? I get really screwed up if they don't let me know my result by 15th.

Hey. Thanks for the update. Do you know what the deposit deadline for them is? I get really screwed up if they don't let me know my result by 15th.
Just asked my friends who received their acceptances on Mar.29, theirs are due today. I guess this is the last 24 hours to keep that hope in mind.

Is there any chance of admits still being rolled out? I have a deposit deadline on Monday for another program.

Thanks. I will do the same. But don't I have a higher chance of rejection (in case I am waitlisted) if I do so?
if you have a university's ddl which shares the same tier with Columbia, they will consider you seriously.

if you have a university's ddl which shares the same tier with Columbia, they will consider you seriously.
Right. It's for another program at Columbia Business School (MSAFA). How would it play out in this case?

Right. It's for another program at Columbia Business School (MSAFA). How would it play out in this case?
sorry! i do not know this program concretely. maybe you can search to find out its reputation

sorry! i do not know this program concretely. maybe you can search to find out its reputation
No problems. Just wanted to know if they would just reject me as I already have another Columbia admit and the 'money' will still flow into the school (if I do accept the other program).

No problems. Just wanted to know if they would just reject me as I already have another Columbia admit and the 'money' will still flow into the school (if I do accept the other program).
I sent two emails to the admission officer but got no reply.

Got an email that recommends me to consider MSOR...
I think there is no room for MFE...Sadly

Back