• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Apaharan

Anyone seen the Bollywood film, "Apaharan?" Not half bad. I'm tempted to buy it.

... Lol wth.

I only watch shahrukh,amir khan and hritik bollywood movies. I know... terrible. w/e.

3 Idiots is the best Bollywood movie I've ever seen. New York is also good but the acting in some parts is kind of bad.

... Lol wth.

I only watch shahrukh,amir khan and hritik bollywood movies. I know... terrible. w/e.

Did you see Hrithik Roshan in Luck by Chance?

Apaharan is a good serious film. It shows the nexus of politics, business, and organised crime: corruption starting from the ordinary policeman right upto ministerial level. No songs, no dances, no romance, and I don't think the protaganist (Ajay Devgan) smiles once in the film.

Apaharan is a good serious film. It shows the nexus of politics, business, and organised crime: corruption starting from the ordinary policeman right upto ministerial level. No songs, no dances, no romance, and I don't think the protaganist (Ajay Devgan) smiles once in the film.

no smiling? and what fun is that?

I am usually not into serious indian movies. I like comedy.I seen the Hrithik movie that was in Goa. Um.. I forgot what it's called but he is a paralized in it. I liked Rajniti.

Amazingly someone has put the whole film on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2BEyn3qq0U

The best part for me is the few minutes after 1:25:00, when the protagonist goes to jail for his own safety. You'd think he's checking into a 4-star hotel from the servile way the police treat him (i.e., as a criminal overlord).

A decent review of the film here.

I liked the movie... If you liked it , you can watch "Gangajal"... Same team and even better movie...

Gangajal is a good movie too but it is more serious than Apaharan.

Back