• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Application related Information

Hello,

I am posting this question here as Cathy is on leave and I need to send the materials in this week only. Please help me with these three queries as I was unable to find the answers of these at the University's website.
1) Do I have to send the supporting documents for
a) Student Visa Request Form and
b) Declaration of Finance
along with these forms and the supplementary materials, or can I send the supporting documents afterwards if I get the admit from the college.
2) From where can I get the "Graduate Assistantship Application" form. And do I have to submit it with the Supplementary materials or I can submit it later alone.
3) At which place in the form am I suppose to provide the "New York Address" mentioned in the instructions, as I did not find any section in the application form which asks for this data. Or do I have to send some other document containing this address with the supplementary forms?

I really appreciate your help in this regard.

-Vaibhav

1) Do I have to send the supporting documents for
a) Student Visa Request Form and
b) Declaration of Finance
along with these forms and the supplementary materials, or can I send the supporting documents afterwards if I get the admit from the college.

You do not have to submit it now.

2) From where can I get the "Graduate Assistantship Application" form. And do I have to submit it with the Supplementary materials or I can submit it later alone.

I do not know where you can find it, but you can submit it later on as well. Email Cathy about it, but it is not a time-sensitive issue.

3) At which place in the form am I suppose to provide the "New York Address" mentioned in the instructions, as I did not find any section in the application form which asks for this data. Or do I have to send some other document containing this address with the supplementary forms?

Maybe you can do it when you fill out the online application? I do not know the answer to this question, but it does not seem to be a major issue - applications can be evaluated without it as well :)

Good luck!

Back