• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Baruch MFE Application Status : Incomplete

Hello everyone!

Whenever I try to check my application status via the Application Status Tracker, I got the following message :

Baruch MFE Application Status System
Thank you very much for applying the Baruch College MS Program in Financial Engineering. Unfortunately, the Admissions Committee will not be able to make a decision on your application, because it is still incomplete as of now. "

It is now been 10 days since I am trying to contact someone at baruch.mfe@gmail.com but I never received any message back to solve this issue.

I would like to know if someone had the same problem and what should I do to solve it.

Thanks!

You need to contact the Grad Admission Office because they are the ones holding your file. The Baruch MFE program only get the files and evaluate when they are complete so asking the MFE people why your case is complete is not going to do any good.

Ms. Cathy Levkulic, from the Graduate Admissions Office;
phone: (646) 312-4493;
email: Cathy_Levkulic@baruch.cuny.edu.

Andy, thank you very much for your attention.

Cathy answered that

"You application was completed and it went to committee a decision letter
was mailed to you on February 9, 2010."

So it seems that my application status was not updated in the online system but a final decision was already made and it was sent to me by postal mail. Right?

In this case, I wonder if it is possible to request an update on my online application tracker since this postal mail could take a long time to arrive here in the far Brazil :)

Back