• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

CMU MSCF Are they still sending interview invites?

Results are not out, and my interviewer was pretty adamant they would not release them early and so everyone should get them on March 10. Maybe the person in the tracker withdrew their applications or something and mis-tagged them in the tracker.

It doesn't help that one of the three entries they put on the tracker have one mismatched GPA (8.74, 8.47, 8.74).

Am assuming it's a reject for me because I didn't get the interview invite.

Same with me, not having much hope for CMU. However, I think I've read some first round applicants in the past got into the wait list by end of the first round, interviewed after that (presumably together with second round applicants), and got admitted. I would say it's not completely 0% until they tell us that we're rejected.

Same with me, not having much hope for CMU. However, I think I've read some first round applicants in the past got into the wait list by end of the first round, interviewed after that (presumably together with second round applicants), and got admitted. I would say it's not completely 0% until they tell us that we're rejected.
Okay, if we do get waitlisted, by when would we know our final decision? By the time second round results get declared?

lol my bad tagged wrong person @QuantQuestion . But, I do imagine that they will still release results before the deadline.
They won't, but everyone can believe as they like!

1583359257510.png

Any data based on previous years? Cause they do have our video essays already.

Back