• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Asus Zenbook 32VD Ultrabook for Sale

Hey guys. I actually have two of these and decided to let one go.

This is the i7 model with 6GB ram. I've used this with VirtualBox/xUbuntu for C++/Python programming and it preformed flawlessly.​
I will likely put him on eBay next; just thought I would pass some savings on to fellow Quantnet members first (also save fees/shipping so can give lower price). I am willing to sell this bad boy for only $700 since there is one thing about it that bothers me. The mouse-pad is a bit loose (most of these have this issue I am just stating it - see YouTube). Most people have no problem with this issue; I'm just super picky. If you are comfy with opening it up and removing the MB you can adjust the screws and it will be fine. Other than that this is practically new and is an amazing laptop - I have an identical one which I use as my primary.​
Upgrading to 10GB ram is a cinch and SSDs make this thing scream (the OS comes on a mini SSD; my other one I upgraded the secondary HD to SSD as well); not to mention its super low weight and awesome looks.​
Remember this is in immaculate condition. Manufacture refurbished I believe.​
You can send me a PM if you would like to meet up and have a look at it.​

Back