• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Baruch MFE Baruch MFE Alumni Job Placement

I've been looking at MFE programs in the NY area and have been interested in Baruch. However, I am curious to learn what the placements have been for graduates of the program.

Where do most alumni currently work and what roles are they in? (i.e. what firms, departments, job descriptions?)

How many people are currently in trading or portfolio management, and what products do they cover?

I thought one can easily find the placement stats from the Baruch MFE website?
Masters in Financial Engineering (MFE) - Baruch College
Baruch - Quantnet Wiki
2006 First Year Compensation - Average for Baruch MFE graduates is 108K - QuantNetwork - Financial Engineering Forum

As far as I know, most (if not all) of Baruch MFE alumni are still employed on Wall Street. The info of which firms, positions they currently have is not public. They are moving up the ladder, that much is certain.

Good luck finding out about placement, salary stats from other programs. Seriously.

Back