• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Best books on probability?

I'm just looking for the best book to read to get good at solving the types of probability questions for quant/trading interviews.

Hey, thanks for the reply. So I've actually gone through a few books like this, and I feel that I don't have enough knowledge yet to tackle these types of problems. Going through the solutions would teach me the "trick" or whatever you call it for a particular problem, but I would still struggle with many other problems. Are there any books that instead have a more instructive theme?

Introduction to Probability MOOC on edx is pretty good, there is a textbook by the same title for this course as well by Tsitsiklis.

Back