• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Best time for submitting the application

Sir as mentioned in the website of the University the last date of submitting the application is May 30th, but is there any preference for submitting early.

Sir I gave my gre and got 1200, this is the only thing hampering my application and I cannot give before Jan another shot to gre hence i wanted to submit ny application after jan,i.e it will reach by the end of feb, so I wanted to know whether this will hasten my chances for admission

sir as said by you 800+400 is different from 700+500, as I have got 790+410, do they take intoconsideration 0nly quant scores or both quant and verbal are given equal weightage. So if we have high quants and low verbal does it affect our chances.

sir as said by you 800+400 is different from 700+500, as I have got 790+410, do they take intoconsideration 0nly quant scores or both quant and verbal

both scores are definitely taken into consideration, but you have to remember that you're trying to get into a program formerly called 'applied math in finance'... ;)

as you learn more about the FE opportunities and about our program, you might have more questions. i hope the following links will help answer some of them.

here's a link to our admission stats,
Baruch College's Financial Engineering MS Program

another link to a previous thread that answers a lot of inquiries about our program:
Baruch MFE FAQ - QuantNetwork - Financial Engineering Forum
Education - QuantNetwork - Financial Engineering Forum

hope this helps, best of luck!

Back