• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Boston MSMFT BU interview fall 2013

Hello everyone,

I am pretty interested in applying for the MSMF program at BU. Could you please let me know if any one has gotten an admit from here so far?

got admit as well. I think apply early really helped. BU is very quick with giving interviews and offers.

Well got admit. They informed me that official information package will be mailed by next week. But no mention about Scholarship, would be much more happy to receive some scholarship...

Congratulations to all. Please if anyone talks to a current study an alumni or a professor don´t hesitate to share any relevant information

Back