• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

C++ course: Payment/Start Date Completed

Hello Andy,

I made my payment this week-end for a start date of May 19th. Please let me know if there is anything else from my end that needs to be done.

Best,
Mohamed

Hello Andy,
I made my payment just now for a seat on 06/17/2017. How can I make sure I am successfully enrolled? And when can I get an e-mail from TA?
Best
Xin Zeng
Your payment and enrollment for 6/17 is confirmed. You will be automatically enrolled on that date and a message from your TA will be sent to your QuantNet mailbox.

Hi Mohamed,
You are set for may 19. You will get a welcome message from your TA on that date.
Hi, Andy,

I am sorry to make a mistake. I have paid the tuition recently in order to secure a seat in class from May 13, but it seems that I chose the wrong link of payment and I was enrolled into the class now...

Could you please help me to change the beginning date of class to May 13?

Hi, Andy,

I am sorry to make a mistake. I have paid the tuition recently in order to secure a seat in class from May 13, but it seems that I chose the wrong link of payment and I was enrolled into the class now...

Could you please help me to change the beginning date of class to May 13?
Done. You are now scheduled for 5/13/17.

Back