• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

C++ Enrollment

Hi Andy,

can I enroll starting from June 2nd? Thank you, Roberto
Definitely, Roberto.
If you prefer to pay tuition NOW and secure a seat in the future enrollment class
  1. Click here to pay tuition
  2. In the invoice box, enter the specific date you like to start.
  3. You will then be contacted via email for confirmation.

Hi Andy,
I want to enroll in the course, do I need to finish the enrollment process on the Baruch website?

Of course.
To enroll immediately, please following these simple steps
  1. Sign up or Log in to our website
  2. Click here to pay tuition
  3. You will then be automatically enrolled and one of our TAs will contact you shortly via QuantNet private message.
Hi Andy,
I'm not sure if it's appropriate to ask the question in this thread.
But I'm close to finish Exercises for Level 9, just have last two exercises.
I just want to know for the final exam, should I take the final exam before the last day of 16 weeks, or it is ok for me to submit the Level 9 Eexercise and take quizz 10 by Sep 26?

Thank you very much!

Wenqing,
You should complete all the HW and quizzes before your last day deadline. The final exam will be scheduled with the TA within 1 week.
Hi Andy ,
Tomorrow is my last day, and I've done my Level 9 homework and will submit the HW after some final modification.
But Avi will be out of contact from Sep 25 to Sep 28.
When you say complete HW and quizzes by the last day, do you mean all the required assignments and quizzes shoule be submitted by the last day or I have to pass all the levels and quizzes by the last day because there's some time required to grade my assignment?

Thank you for your reply!

Of course. I have processed your tuition payment and you are now officially enrolled. Please reach out to me with any questions.
Thanks and welcome.

Andy, when does the refund period start counting - does it start from the enrollment date, date of payment, or proposed program start date? And where I can find the refund policy?

Thanks.

@Mego
You have 14 days from your official enrollment date to get full refund. This enrollment date may be different from your payment date depends on how you enrolled.
If you enroll immediately (pay and enroll), then it starts from the payment time. If you pay and set a future enrollment date, it starts from that proposed date. Hope it's clear.

Read more here https://www.quantnet.com/threads/faq-c-for-financial-engineering-online-course.7376/

Hey Andy I'd like to enroll and have followed the link at the top of this thread, but the link keeps looping me back to the main page. Could you please provide me with a direct route to the enrollment and tuition payment section? Also, when does the next section open?

Back