C++ Online Programming Cert Testimonials

longgamma

C++ Student
" Especially, the part on OOP, is so important as you learn to make your code modular and can apply it in any use case."

It's good to see that OO design and OOP is appreciated. Writing flexible and maintainable software is so important in real life.
Yes! OOP is an amazing software design concept. I mean, I do see a change in even simple Excel VBA macros I write. Earlier, my code used to be monolithic and used a lot of loops. Now, its a lot cleaner, VBA doesnt have real OOP but does have basic classes and inheritance and I am making use of it!

Additionally, completing this course has really helped me learn Python much faster.

nelsonyhy

C++ Student
I took this course and the Advanced course in order to meet the prerequisite of MFE program. I am not a CS major and prior to this course, I only had taken one CS course in school so my background in C++ programming was weak. However, this course really helped me to walk through the essence of OOP in C++ and its intersection with Financial Engineering. Recently, I relied on this course to pass a round of quant interview in a French bank which I would not have done so months ago. I cannot thank enough to the feedback that Avi has provided throughout the course.