• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MSOR Chances of MSOR Admit after redirect from Columbia MSFE

I'm been redirected to MSOR too. Does anyone know the pros and cons comparing MSOR with the Financial Math program?

I got in touch with the office too. They just asked if I replied to the same address that I received the email from and assured me that they would have gotten it.
Will they send out any confirmation? I checked my application online but nothing changes so far

Same boad here! However, we should not worry too much about this and they will let us know on the end of March.
You mean the interview invitation or the final decision at the end of March?

When exactly is the final decision for the MSOR? Next friday 28th of March? Because I checked the tracker and some applicants (last year) received their offers in April.

When exactly is the final decision for the MSOR? Next friday 28th of March? Because I checked the tracker and some applicants (last year) received their offers in April.

No specific date was given. According to their email: "We will hope to make decisions regarding our MSOR program by the end of March."
Could be the 28th or 31st (technically still march lol)
At least they stuck to their timeframe when notifying me of my MSFE decision. They said first week of march and I did receive my decision at the end of that week. So I am hopeful they'll stick to their intended timeline with the MSOR apps.

Is there anyone who has applied for the MSOR without an interview invitation yet or is it just me ? (which can't be good considering that I have applied 4 months now..)

Back