• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MSOR Chances of MSOR Admit after redirect from Columbia MSFE

Those typically take a while since they are scheduling the interviews and such.

ITU Just called them about interview set up. They say they are setting up right now and let me be patient to wait!!!

Great! I was thinking about emailing them about the same thing. So any time now I guess.
Hi, could u talk a little about your background? I think they give us interview due to our background that is not 100% suitable to this program??

Judging from Q-Net Tracker entries of previous application seasons, I'd say they interview pretty much everyone they are interested in. There might be reservations for specific cases the interview process could clarify, that would explain some rejections for people who were interviewed as well.

I am from Mexico. I studied applied mathematics and my thesis was awarded 2nd best thesis on national level by the Mexican Stock Exchange. I worked as an analyst in Risk Management doing financial modeling algorithms and I currently work in trading as a trainee in a small bank. My undergrad GPA and my GRE are not strong.

I am from Mexico. I studied applied mathematics and my thesis was awarded 2nd best thesis on national level by the Mexican Stock Exchange. I worked as an analyst in Risk Management doing financial modeling algorithms and I currently work in trading as a trainee in a small bank. My undergrad GPA and my GRE are not strong.
Thx, I hope best luck will come to us !!!!

Hope my girlfriend good luck. I know she checks here everyday. We are all in this together.
Good luck to everyone.

anyone has set up interview? I don't hear anything from them after I received invitation :unsure:!

Back